- The company WE SMM LTD, Hong Kong (hereinafter Invictus Media) operates and owns affiliate network on the domain: https://invictusmedia.co/
- Members of the affiliate network are : Webmasters, Advertisers, Invictus Media
- Sign up for the affiliate network Invictus Media can through the registration procedure on the domain: https://aff.invictusmedia.co/signup
- The administration reserves the right to refuse a webmaster to participate in the affiliate program without explanation
The acceptance of the affiliate terms is performed by creating a personal account on https://aff.invictusmedia.co/signup. The performing of this action means full acceptance with the terms of the Agreement.
REQUIREMENTS TO WEBMASTER
- The webmaster shall ensure that it has the necessary rights to conduct marketing activities on its alleged advertising platforms. He assumes any legal and financial responsibility for what is happening in its advertising platforms.
- The affiliate agrees not to take any action affecting the work of the partner network Invictus Media. Under such actions technically refers to attempts to influence the health of servers affiliate network, attempts to break the protection mechanisms, use viruses, Trojans, other malware for any purpose. Use brute force attacks, DoS(DdoS) attacks, spam, links and any other process which may be detrimental to the affiliate network.
- The publisher may have only one account. The account is created one by one natural person or one on one legal entity. If a natural person performs duties in the state for a legal entity that has an account in affiliate network Invictus Media, he is prevented by these rules to create a personal account individuals to perform their duties for this legal entity.
- The webmaster shall promptly respond to requests and appeals of the Invictus Media Administration including to eliminate the causes of complaints from advertisers about the content and quality of advertising materials, as well as sources and methods of placement of advertising materials. Invictus Media Administration may apply sanctions to the webmaster if the Administration hasn’t received a reply within 12 hours from the time of the Administration’s request.
- If you have any questions on the use of the affiliate program Invictus Media you can contact the customer support.
- The webmaster is obliged to strictly abide by these rules.
REQUIREMENTS TO TRAFFIC SOURCES
TRAFFIC SOURCES CAN BE
- Webmasters’ sites;
- System teaser ads;
- System banner ads;
- System for buying and selling traffic;
- Social networks;
- Doorway traffic;
- All other sources after prior agreement with the Invictus Media Administration.
WEBMASTERS’S SITES SHOULD TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- The age of the site should be at least 2 weeks;
- The site should not violate the laws of countries in which you are working;
- The website must be hosted on a paid hosting (exception can be made for Pre-landers and separate Landing pages);
- Not allowed to work in the system sites with cheating visits;
- Each source before using in the program must be checked by the Invictus Media Administration;
- Invictus Media Administration reserves the right to refuse a use of any traffic source without explanation.
LIMITATIONS IN WORKING WITH INVICTUS MEDIA
To work on Invictus Media Webmaster is prohibited to:
- Use unapproved traffic sources;
- Use sources that violate the legislation of countries in traffic and offer which you are working;
- Use sources of intolerance by race and gender;
- Use sources which contain malicious code;
To cheat the system in any way, including:
- to make desired actions by yourself;
- to make desired actions with the help of other users as a result of a request, reward, deception or misrepresentation;
- to obscure or alter any referer;
- to change a IP address within the same subnet or with the help of proxy servers and anonymizers;
- to use spam to attract users or other webmasters;
- to use intentionally false information about the offer to attract leads;
- to initiate automatic actions of users with the help of scripts, bots, or any other means.
- To use any traffic of active advertising systems (seosprint, wmmail, etc.);
- To use promotional materials (including brand) of one advertiser to promote the site of another advertiser;
- To use any technology or types of cookie stuffing (cookie dropping). It is forbidden to use scripts that add cookies to the sites that the User visited and viewed. It is forbidden to change, substitute, grind the cookies of the User to others who do not belong to the sites that you have seen;
- To ignore the requests of the Administration to provide data about traffic sources or any other information relating to the activities of the Webmaster on Invictus Media;
- To misinform the Invictus Media Administration in any way.
WEBMASTER IMPOSING SANCTIONS PROCEDURES
If the Affiliate violates the rules the Invictus Media Administration reserves the right to apply sanctions:
- The suspension of payments till the end of investigation;
- Temporary blocking of the account till the end of investigation;
- Webmaster’s account lock with all earned funds freeze in favor of sufferer advertiser without limit of time;
The decision on the degree of the Webmaster’s offense makes individually for up to 3 working days.
PAYMENTS TO PUBLISHERS
Payments to affiliates are made on:
- Webmoney WMR or WMZ E-wallets;
- Paypal E-wallets;
- Wire transfers
Payments are made up to twice per week. To be paid publisher must book a payment through the user account. Minimum amount to be paid – $100. The administration reserves the right at any time and without notice change these rules.
- Invictus Media does not guarantee that the advertiser or any third-party will be able to access Invictus Media’s website at any particular time. External factors and/or factors beyond Invictus Media’s control might cause service disruptions at times for which Invictus Media might not have any power over.
- Invictus Media shall not be liable to the advertiser (whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss of or corruption to data or computer files, loss of use, lost business, loss of anticipated savings or revenues, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunities, loss of goodwill, or damage to reputation, arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
The following are examples of materials that must not be included in Your Content. The following materials are either illegal or prohibited by the Company for purposes of posting on the Website. We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, by submitting or posting any of the following:
- material that is offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- material that threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- material that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website;
- material that includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- material that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names;
- material that contains information that you know is false or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- material that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- material that involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- material that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.